Copenhagen Cargo E-Bike
The electric Viking Copenhagen Cargo bike is our absolute top model in “slim” design, mat black color, and with the newest Anti-Tilt steering system. The wooden box is designed in oil-treated and lacquered birch and poplar wood, which gives a timeless and modern look. It is of course made for short and long trips thanks to its upgraded 13ah battery. You can also enjoy your puncture-free tires on roads with gravel or through the urban environment, even if it’s not swept. Like our other electric cargo bike models, the Viking Copenhagen model is extremely easy to learn to drive. A couple of good trips and you feel you’ve been driving a cargo bike all your life. For our top model, we have also chosen the ultimate braking system – Hydraulic brakes. Our passion for cargo bikes means that with our top model we put our soul in this project to make the bikes’ final touch perfect. With special hydraulic disc brakes, someone would say that it might be too good for a bike, but we do not agree! The system feels like butter when pushing to slow down. To go further we also added an electric brake system which sends a signal directly from the brakes to the motor to stop.
The Viking Elite Cargo Bike comes standard with the following accessories
- Removable canopy system with transparent panorama canopy and entrance from the side.
- High-quality front- and rear fenders
- Luggage rack with straps
- Chain cover
- Bell and several reflectors
- 2 x Powerful LED headlights and 1 x rear light
- Safety belts for 4 children (2-point safety belts)
- Children’s bench for 4 children
- Step board for children
- Quick release for quick adjustment of the saddle
Available on backorder
The Viking Copenhagen Cargo E-Bike model is our absolute top model in “slim” design, mat black color, and comes with the newest Anti-Tilt steering system. The wooden box is made from oil-treated and lacquered birch and poplar wood, which gives a timeless and modern look with plenty of space for children. It is made for short and long trips with an improved 13ah battery. Furthermore, you can enjoy your ride on puncture-free tires without worrying about the road conditions. Like other Viking cargo bike models, the Copenhagen model is extremely easy to learn to drive. A couple of good trips and you feel you’ve been driving a cargo bike all your life. For the Viking Copenhagen Cargo E-Bike, we have chosen our best hydraulic braking system which feels like butter when pushing to slow down. The Oslo and Copenhagen both have gone a step farther to include an electric brake system that sends a signal directly from the brakes to the motor to stop increase the ride performance and safety.
For those who are looking for the very best from Viking Cargo Bikes, the Copenhagen model is our highest-performance model and still comes in at a much lower cost compared to its competitors. It costs a little more, but with this model, you get so much joy. We have paid particular attention to the detail and made sure that this top model can meet your expectations every time you ride it. The bike is made of Danish design, with a focus on great quality which is checked and rechecked at the danish factory. All parts and components are reviewed to ensure that you get a finished product that is made to last. With the added accessories, increased range, and improved anti-tilt mechanism the value of the Copenhagen bike is unparalleled in the market.
All bikes must be maintained, but we promise you that this bike will last much longer as parts that you would normally experience wear are replaced with special resistant materials. For example, if you experience a minimal puncture, you will be able to cycle in more challenging terrain thanks to the anti-puncture tires from Kenda. In addition, we have added TEKRO TWIN hydraulic brakes with electric brakes system on the Copenhagen model. These details move the Copenhagen model into a completely different league. Of course, the model has all the other good parts, such as Shimano gear, an amazing 250W engine system from the Japanese manufacturer Dapu, and a powerful battery 13Ah. You will find that you are no longer facing the challenge of the bike taking you left or right when you brake thanks to the excellent braking system. The Viking Copenhagen Cargo E-Bike model takes on a completely different elegant look compared to other cargo bikes.
All Viking Cargo Bikes have a 10-year warranty on the frame against any manufacturer defects. Cracking / Breakage of the load and vital parts of the bicycle frame (not fork) as a result of normal non-commercial use as well as proper storage.
Things that are not covered include damage, abuse, overload beyond specification, traffic accidents and burglary attempts.
Additional information with regards to the frame can be located here. Frame Warranty
Additional information about the battery can be located here. Battery Information
Additional information about the display system can be located here. Display System
We are happy to provide free local delivery to the Vancouver, Lower Mainland, Squamish, and Whistler areas. Bikes delivered to these areas will be 100% assembled. Shipping is available outside these areas and we would be happy to arrange a quote. Please let us know where you would like your new bike to be shipped and we will arrange to ship it for you. Due to shipping restrictions, the bikes that are shipped will be 80% assembled and will require some shipping.
We want you to have the best overall customer experience from the time you place your order to when you receive your new Viking Cargo Bike. It is extremely important upon receiving your bike that you inspect the bike prior to signing for it. Viking Cargo Bikes cannot be accountable for damage within transit. Our priority is to get you your new bike with zero issues so you can enjoy it as soon as possible. Our shipping facility is located in Coquitlam British Columbia and all shipments will be made from this location.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Maintenance is always an important part of ensuring your bike is operating safely and at peak performance. Our maintenance guide can be found here. Maintenance Guide
Delivered 100% assembled within our local delivery area
(Vancouver, Lower Mainland, Squamish, and Whistler)
Easy Shipping within Canada
Do you live outside our local delivery zone? No problem. We will ship the bikes to you. Bikes will come 80% assembled with just a bit of work to do on your side. Contact us and we will get you a quote.
- Approx. 80% assembled. 100% is an option
- The wooden box is designed in oil-treated and lacquered birch and poplar wood, which gives a timeless and modern look. With plenty of space for children
- Mat Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, anti-rust treatment and anti-stone chips sealing)/Black box
- The newest” Anti-Tilt” patented steering/handlebar system with self- straightens adjusting function. Makes it super easy to turn and steer, straightens automatically
- Easy and user-friendly Digital LCD display with many different levels and speed, which everyone can learn in a few seconds
- Electronic “Walk assist” (press down a key on the display and the bike rides up to 5 km/h without the pedals turning around)
- Powerful and robust 250W Brushless engine with latest “Low-Energy Consumption & No Noise” technology and of course CE approved
- Powerful 36V, 13 ah Li-ion battery, charging time only 2-3 hours. Battery life 600-900 charges. Battery lock. CE, GS and TÜV approved
- Automatic brake light in the battery
- Up to 60 km on one full charge. NOTE: ALSO, BELOW ZERO DEGREES (FROST)
- Intelligent TURBO charger, with reduced charging time and stops charging when the battery is fully charged, CE, GS & TÜV approved
- 7 external Shimano Tourney (SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano front gear shifter
- Tektro hydraulic brakes on both front and rear wheels with electric brake system
- Parking brake on all wheels
- Strong anti-puncture Kenda tires (on all wheels)
- 20″ Front wheels and 26″ back wheel. All with reflection lines
- Double-bonded aluminum rims with heavy duty stainless spokes
- Luggage carrier with strap
- Strong wheel guard on all wheels and chain guard
- Wide, high quality leather seat with absorption and extra comfort, that can be adjusted in height
- Handlebar with ergonomic handle that can be adjusted in height
- 2 Powerful LED head- and 1 rear light (in battery)
- Several reflectors and bell
- Detachable transparent Panorama canopy/cover and entrance from the sides
- Seat belts for 4 children (Y-belts)
- Seats for 4 children
- Room for carry cot
- Footboard for children
- The box bottom and children’s seats are covered with anti-slip material
- Low entry height
- Only approx. 47 kilos excluding additional gear i.e.,” Light/Lightweight model”
- Loading capacity 150 kilos
- 222cm X 118cm X 82cm (L X H X W). Box: top measurement 110cm X 91cm (L X B) / bottom measurement 72cm X 62cm (L X W)
- CE marked/Approved
There are no reviews yet.