Oslo Cargo E-Bike
If you want the ultimate electric cargo bike in a modern “slim” design, our Oslo Electric Cargo Bike is the right choice. With TEKTRO’s hydraulic front and rear electric brake system, you get much less maintenance and a world-known brake system. This system automatically minimizes your use of hand forces when applying the brake handles and activates the motor to stop at the same time. You also get the newest Anti-Tilt steering system. With Viking Oslo Cargo E-bike you get 3 strong anti-puncture tires to avoid the hassle of punctures. A quality bike with a powerful engine that can handle up to 60 km on a full charge due to a 13ah battery – 468WH (also in winter). The bike has an easy and user-friendly operating display which is easy to learn.
The Viking Oslo Cargo Bike comes standard with the following accessories
- Removable canopy system with transparent panorama canopy and entrance from the sides
- High-quality front- and rear fenders
- Luggage rack with straps
- Chain cover
- Bell and several reflectors
- 2 x Powerful LED headlights and 1 x rear light
- Safety belt for 4 children (Y safety belt)
- Children’s bench for 4 children
- Step board for children
Available on backorder
Viking Oslo Cargo E-Bike
The Viking Oslo Cargo E-Bike model is our absolute top model in “slim” design, mat black color, and comes with the newest Anti-Tilt steering system. It is made for short and long trips with an improved 13ah battery. Furthermore, you can enjoy your ride on puncture-free tires without worrying about the road conditions. Like other Viking cargo bike models, the Oslo model is extremely easy to learn to drive. A couple of good trips and you feel you’ve been driving a cargo bike all your life. For the Viking Oslo Cargo E-Bike, we have chosen our best hydraulic braking system which feels like butter when pushing to slow down. The Oslo and Copenhagen both have gone a step farther to include an electric brake system that sends a signal directly from the brakes to the motor to stop increase the ride performance and safety.
For those who are looking for the very best Value from Viking Cargo Bikes, an electric bike in the Oslo model is the right choice. It costs a little more, but with this model, you get so much joy. We have paid particular attention to the detail and made sure that this top model can meet your expectations every time you ride it. The bike is made of Danish design, with a focus on great quality which is checked and rechecked at the danish factory. All parts and components are reviewed to ensure that you get a finished product that is made to last. With the added accessories, increased range, and improved anti-tilt mechanism the value of the Oslo bike is unparalleled in the market.
All bikes must be maintained, but we promise you that this bike will last much longer as parts that you would normally experience wear are replaced with special resistant materials. For example, if you experience a minimal puncture, you will be able to cycle in more challenging terrain thanks to the anti-puncture tires from Kenda. In addition, we have added TEKRO TWIN hydraulic brakes with electric brakes system on the Oslo model. These details move the Oslo model into a completely different league. Of course, the model has all the other good parts, such as Shimano gear, an amazing 250W engine system from the Japanese manufacturer Dapu, and a powerful battery 13Ah. You will find that you are no longer facing the challenge of the bike taking you left or right when you brake thanks to the excellent braking system. The Viking Oslo Cargo E-Bike model is definitely our personal favorite.
All Viking Cargo Bikes have a 10-year warranty on the frame against any manufacturer defects. Cracking / Breakage of the load and vital parts of the bicycle frame (not fork) as a result of normal non-commercial use as well as proper storage.
Things that are not covered include damage, abuse, overload beyond specification, traffic accidents and burglary attempts.
Additional information with regards to the frame can be located here. Frame Warranty
Additional information about the battery can be located here. Battery Information
Additional information about the display system can be located here. Display System
We are happy to provide free local delivery to the Vancouver, Lower Mainland, Squamish, and Whistler areas. Bikes delivered to these areas will be 100% assembled. Shipping is available outside these areas and we would be happy to arrange a quote. Please let us know where you would like your new bike to be shipped and we will arrange to ship it for you. Due to shipping restrictions, the bikes that are shipped will be 80% assembled and will require some shipping.
We want you to have the best overall customer experience from the time you place your order to when you receive your new Viking Cargo Bike. It is extremely important upon receiving your bike that you inspect the bike prior to signing for it. Viking Cargo Bikes cannot be accountable for damage within transit. Our priority is to get you your new bike with zero issues so you can enjoy it as soon as possible. Our shipping facility is located in Coquitlam British Columbia and all shipments will be made from this location.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Maintenance is always an important part of ensuring your bike is operating safely and at peak performance. Our maintenance guide can be found here. Maintenance Guide
Delivered 100% assembled within our local delivery area
(Vancouver, Lower Mainland, Squamish, and Whistler)
Easy Shipping within Canada
Do you live outside our local delivery zone? No problem. We will ship the bikes to you. Bikes will come 80% assembled with just a bit of work to do on your side. Contact us and we will get you a quote.
- Mat Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, anti-rust treatment and anti-stone chips sealing)/Black box
- The newest” Anti-Tilt” patented steering/handlebar system with self- straightens adjusting function. Makes it super easy to turn and steer, straightens automatically
- Easy and user-friendly COLOR Digital LCD display with many different levels and speed, which everyone can learn in a few seconds
- Electronic “Walk assist” (press down a key on the display and the bike rides up to 5 km/h without the pedals turning around)
- Powerful and robust 250W Brushless engine with latest “Low-Energy Consumption & No Noise” technology and of course CE approved
- Powerful 36V, 13 ah Li-ion battery, charging time only 2-3 hours. Battery life 600-900 charges. Battery lock. CE, GS and TÜV approved
- Automatic break light in the battery
- Up to 60 km on one full charge. NOTE: ALSO BELOW ZERO DEGREES (FROST)
- Intelligent TURBO charger, with reduced charging time and stops charging when the battery is fully charged, CE, GS & TÜV approved
- 6 external Shimano Tourney(SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano gear shifter
- Tektro hydraulic brakes with electric brake system
- Parking brake on both front wheels
- Strong anti-puncture Kenda tires (on all wheels)
- 20″ Front wheels and 26″ back wheel. All with reflection lines
- Double-bonded aluminum rims with heavy duty stainless spokes
- Luggage carrier with straps
- Strong wheel guard on all wheels and chain guard
- Wide, high quality leather seat with absorption and extra comfort, that can be adjusted in height
- Handlebar with ergonomic handle that can be adjusted in height
- 2 Powerful LED head- and 1 rear light (in battery)
- Several reflectors and bell
- Detachable transparent Panorama canopy/cover and entrance from the sides
- Seat belt for 4 children (Y-belts)
- Seats for 4 children
- Room for carry cot
- Footboard for children
- The box bottom and children seats are covered with anti-slip material
- Low entry height
- Only approx. 47 kilos excluding additional gear i.e. ”Light/Lightweight model”
- Loading capacity 150 kilos
- 227cm X 122cm X 84cm (L X H X W). Kasse 92cm X 62cm (L X W)
- CE marked / Approved