Stockholm Cargo E-Bike
If you want a fantastic yet functiona electric cargo bike, our Viking Stockholm E-Cargo Bike is the right choice. With TEKTRO’s hydraulic front brake system, you get much less maintenance and get a world-known brake system that automatically minimizes your use of hand forces when using the brake handles. Included in our Stockholm model, you also get 3 strong anti-puncture tires to avoid the hassle of punctures. The Viking Cargo e-bike Stockholm edition comes with a powerful engine that can handle up to 40 km on a full charge (also in winter). The bike has an easy and user-friendly operating display that is easy to learn. You will be riding in no time.
The Viking Stockholm Cargo Bike comes standard with the following accessories
- Removable canopy system with transparent panorama canopy and entrance from the sides
- High-quality front- and rear fenders
- Luggage rack with straps
- Chain cover
- Bell and several reflectors
- 2 x Powerful LED headlights and 1 x rear light
- Safety belt for 4 children (Y safety belt)
- Children’s bench for 4 children
- Step board for children
Available on backorder
Viking Stockholm Cargo E-Bike
The Viking electric cargo bike Stockholm model is a fantastic introductory model. It is of course made for short and long trips, but you can also enjoy your puncture-free tires on roads with gravel or through the urban environment. Like all our electric cargo bike models, the Stockholm model is extremely easy to learn to drive. A couple of good trips and you feel you’ve been driving a cargo bike all your life. For our top model, we have also chosen the ultimate braking system. With special hydraulic disc brakes, the system feels like butter when pushing to slow down.
The value of the Stockholm Cargo E-bike is impressive. We have paid particular attention to the detail and made sure that the Stockholm model can meet your expectations every time. The bike is made of Danish design, with a great focus on quality, all parts and components are reviewed and carefully assembled at the Danish Factory to ensure that you get a finished product to meet your expectations.
All bikes must be maintained, but we promise you that this bike will last due to the components chosen with special resistant materials. For example, with a minimal puncture and you will be able to cycle thanks to quality anti-puncture tires from the reputable supplier Kenda. In addition, we have added TEKRO TWIN hydraulic brakes to the Stockholm model for the front breaks. You will find that you are no longer facing the challenge of the bike taking you left or right when you brake thanks to the excellent braking system. Of course, the model has all the other good parts, such as Shimano gear, to the amazing 250W engine system from the Japanese manufacturer Dapu. The Stockholm model is definitely a fantastic model to get you started on your cargo bike journey.
All Viking Cargo Bikes have a 10-year warranty on the frame against any manufacturer defects. Cracking / Breakage of the load and vital parts of the bicycle frame (not fork) as a result of normal non-commercial use as well as proper storage.
Things that are not covered include damage, abuse, overload beyond specification, traffic accidents and burglary attempts.
We are happy to provide free local delivery to the Vancouver, Lower Mainland, Squamish, and Whistler areas. Bikes delivered to these areas will be 100% assembled. Shipping is available outside these areas and we would be happy to arrange a quote. Please let us know where you would like your new bike to be shipped and we will arrange to ship it for you. Due to shipping restrictions, the bikes that are shipped will be 80% assembled and will require some shipping.
We want you to have the best overall customer experience from the time you place your order to when you receive your new Viking Cargo Bike. It is extremely important upon receiving your bike that you inspect the bike prior to signing for it. Viking Cargo Bikes cannot be accountable for damage within transit. Our priority is to get you your new bike with zero issues so you can enjoy it as soon as possible. Our shipping facility is located in Coquitlam British Columbia and all shipments will be made from this location.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Maintenance is always an important part of ensuring your bike is operating safely and at peak performance. Our maintenance guide can be found here. Maintenace Guide
Delivered 100% assembled within our local delivery area
(Vancouver, Lower Mainland, Squamish, and Whistler)
Easy Shipping within Canada
Do you live outside our local delivery zone? No problem. We will ship the bikes to you. Bikes will come 80% assembled with just a bit of work to do on your side. Contact us and we will get you a quote.
- Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, anti-rust treatment and anti-stone chips sealing)/Black box
- Easy and user-friendly Deluxe Digital LCD display with 6 different levels of speed, which everyone can learn in a few seconds
- Electronic “Walk assist” (press down a key on the display and the bike rides up to 5 km/h without the pedals turning around)
- Powerful and robust 250W Brushless engine with latest “Low-Energy Consumption & No Noise” technology and of course CE approved
- 36V, 9 ah Li-ion battery, charging time only 2-4 hours. Battery life 600-900 charges. Battery lock. CE, GS and TÜV approved
- Up to 40 km on one full charge. NOTE: ALSO BELOW ZERO DEGREES (FROST)
- Intelligent TURBO charger, with reduced charging time and stops charging when the battery is fully charged, CE, GS & TÜV approved
- 6 external Shimano Tourney (SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano gear shifter
- 2 Tektro hydraulic front brakes & 1 Promax rear brake (V- brake).
- Parking brake on both front wheels
- 3 strong anti-puncture Kenda tires (on all wheels)
- 20″ Front wheels and 26″ back wheel. All with reflection lines
- 2 x Powerful LED headlights and 1 x rear light
- Double-bonded aluminum rims with heavy duty stainless spokes
- Luggage carrier with straps
- Strong wheel guard on all wheels and chain guard
- Wide, high quality leather seat with absorption and extra comfort, that can be adjusted in height
- Handlebar with ergonomic leather handle that can be adjusted in height
- Several reflectors and bell
- Detachable transparent Panorama canopy/cover and entrance from the sides
- Rain cover
- Seat belt for 4 children (Y-belts)
- Seats for 4 children
- Room for carry cot
- Footboard for children
- The box bottom and children seats are covered with anti-slip material
- Low entry height
- Only approx. 47 kilos excluding additional gear i.e.” Light/Lightweight model”
- Loading capacity 150 kilos
- 214cm X 88cm X 126cm (L X W X H). Box 91cm X 59cm (L X W)
- CE-marked / Approved