Viking 1.0 Electric Cargo Bike
In Stock Now
Featuring a modern “slim” design, the Viking 1.0 electric cargo bike is a fantastic opportunity to welcome the Scandinavian way of life to North America. All bikes come standard with a hydraulic front and rear braking system which is important when you have a heavy load. We want you to be able to use the bike year-round and that is why it comes standard with a removable canopy system and is ready to go. The Viking 1.0 has a powerful rear hub motor designed to provide 40-60 km of assist per charge. The 14.5ah battery provides 468W of output to get you up those hills.
The Viking 1.0 Electric Cargo Bike comes standard with the following accessories
- Removable canopy system with transparent panorama canopy and entrance from the sides
- Front and rear fenders
- Chain cover
- Bell and several reflectors
- 2 x Powerful Integrated LED headlights and 1 x rear light
- Safety belt for 4 children (Y safety belt)
- Children’s bench for 4 children
- Step board for children
- Comfortable seating cushions
- Abus Frame lock and additional folding lock or u-lock
Viking 1.0 Electric Cargo Bike
The Viking 1.0 Electric Cargo Bike is a great option if you are looking to get the kids to school, to the beach or just getting around town. A slim design comes standard with impressive components like Tektro hydraulic brakes and Shimano shifters. Power walk mode is available which makes it super easy to push the bike when you have a full load. It is made for short and long trips with an improved 14.5ah battery. Furthermore, you can enjoy your ride on puncture-free tires without worrying about road conditions. Like other Viking cargo bike models, the Viking 1.0 model is extremely easy to learn to drive. A couple of good trips and you feel you’ve been driving a cargo bike all your life. For the Viking 1.0 Electric Cargo, we have chosen our best hydraulic braking system which feels like butter when pushing to slow down.
For those looking for great value, the Viking 1.0 model is the right choice. We have paid particular attention to the detail and made sure that this model can meet your expectations every time you ride it. Bikes are assembled locally and ensured that all parts and components are reviewed to ensure that you get a finished product that is made to last. With the added accessories such as Abus locks, increased range, and improved anti-tilt mechanism the value of the Viking 1.0 bike is unparalleled in the market.
All bikes must be maintained, but we promise you that this bike will last much longer as parts that you would normally experience wear are replaced with special resistant materials. For example, if you experience a minimal puncture, you can cycle in more challenging terrain thanks to the anti-puncture tires from Kenda. In addition, we have added TEKRO TWIN hydraulic brakes. These details move the Viking 1.0 model into a completely different league as you won't find any cable stretch. Of course, the model has all the other good parts, such as Shimano gear, an amazing 250W engine system from Ananda, and a powerful battery 14.5Ah. The Viking 1.0 Electric Cargo Bike model is a great option to rip around town.
All Viking Cargo Bikes have a 10-year warranty on the frame against any manufacturer defects. Cracking / Breakage of the load and vital parts of the bicycle frame (not fork) as a result of normal non-commercial use as well as proper storage.
Things that are not covered include damage, abuse, overload beyond specification, traffic accidents and burglary attempts.
Additional information with regards to the frame can be located here. Frame Warranty
Additional information about the battery can be located here. Battery Information
Additional information about the display system can be located here. Display System
We are happy to provide free local delivery to the Vancouver, Lower Mainland, Squamish, and Whistler areas. Bikes delivered to these areas will be 100% assembled. Shipping is available outside these areas and we would be happy to arrange a quote. Please let us know where you would like your new bike to be shipped and we will arrange to ship it for you. Due to shipping restrictions, the bikes that are shipped will be 80% assembled and will require some shipping.
We want you to have the best overall customer experience from the time you place your order to when you receive your new Viking Cargo Bike. It is extremely important upon receiving your bike that you inspect the bike prior to signing for it. Viking Cargo Bikes cannot be accountable for damage within transit. Our priority is to get you your new bike with zero issues so you can enjoy it as soon as possible. Our shipping facility is located in Coquitlam British Columbia and all shipments will be made from this location.
Please note we do not ship to PO Boxes.
Maintenance is always an important part of ensuring your bike is operating safely and at peak performance. Our maintenance guide can be found here. Maintenance Guide
Delivered 100% assembled within our local delivery area
(Lower Mainland, BC)
Easy Shipping within Canada
Do you live outside our local delivery zone? No problem. We will ship the bikes to you. Bikes will come 70% assembled with just a bit of work to do on your side. Contact us and we will get you a quote.
- Mat Black frame (5 treatments containing: Paint, lacquering, anti-rust treatment and anti-stone chips sealing)/Black box
- The newest” Anti-Tilt” patented steering/handlebar system with self- straightens adjusting function. Makes it super easy to turn and steer, straightens automatically
- Easy and user-friendly COLOR Digital LCD display with many different levels and speed, which everyone can learn in a few seconds
- Electronic “Walk assist” (press down a key on the display and the bike rides up to 5 km/h without the pedals turning around)
- Powerful and robust 250W Brushless engine with latest “Low-Energy Consumption & No Noise” technology and of course CE approved
- Powerful 36V, 13 ah Li-ion battery, charging time only 2-3 hours. Battery life 600-900 charges. Battery lock. CE, GS and TÜV approved
- Automatic break light in the battery
- Up to 60 km on one full charge. NOTE: ALSO BELOW ZERO DEGREES (FROST)
- Intelligent TURBO charger, with reduced charging time and stops charging when the battery is fully charged, CE, GS & TÜV approved
- 6 external Shimano Tourney(SIS) gear with freewheel and a Shimano gear shifter
- Tektro hydraulic brakes with electric brake system
- Parking brake on both front wheels
- Strong anti-puncture Kenda tires (on all wheels)
- 20″ Front wheels and 26″ back wheel. All with reflection lines
- Double-bonded aluminum rims with heavy duty stainless spokes
- Luggage carrier with straps
- Strong wheel guard on all wheels and chain guard
- Wide, high quality leather seat with absorption and extra comfort, that can be adjusted in height
- Handlebar with ergonomic handle that can be adjusted in height
- 2 Powerful LED head- and 1 rear light (in battery)
- Several reflectors and bell
- Detachable transparent Panorama canopy/cover and entrance from the sides
- Seat belt for 4 children (Y-belts)
- Seats for 4 children
- Room for carry cot
- Footboard for children
- The box bottom and children seats are covered with anti-slip material
- Low entry height
- Only approx. 47 kilos excluding additional gear i.e. ”Light/Lightweight model”
- Loading capacity 150 kilos
- 227cm X 122cm X 84cm (L X H X W). Kasse 92cm X 62cm (L X W)
- CE marked / Approved
Who we are
Viking Cargo Bikes is a local Vancouver company providing quality Scandinavian inspired electric cargo bikes.
Got questions? Visit our FAQ page.
Helmets, bikes, locks and everything else you might need.
If you are a small business you could be eligible for a government rebate.
scrap it program
Trading in your car? Why not use your credit to purchase an electric cargo bike.
Bike hub community
Your cycling connection.